Thursday, September 25, 2008

Brilliant Blog Award



Its been a week since I've been honored with this "Brilliant Weblog 2008" by crusader.
I've been given this award(Nope,Not because of my influence in the jury:-P) along with the words "A blog which changes moods according to the writer's mood swings. She is the blog and the blog is she. Should I say more?" Very frankly even i couldn't define my blog this perfectly,yet so simply. Now do i need to say more about his writing skills???
About the award,here are the rules:
* When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
* Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design
* Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog Award'
* Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
* And pass it on!

As I told before this was given by praveen, one of the people who inspired me to start my small blog and has been there since,encouraging me. Thanks to you.
Its now that Ive realized that I've very few blogger friends. This doesnt mean I dont read blogs. I go from blog to blog reading random posts,not keeping track of where I go. And i never commented on those blogs unless it was a friend. By the time i read the post and wanna tell the blogger that i loved it, there would be so many comments that i wonder if the blogger has assistants to manage the comments section. All that i wanted to say would be already said and i wont feel like being just another one among the thousands(I know I know me and my stupid complexes). Fine, not boring you with another "about me,me and me again"post. Its time to announce the winners.

Rockus- I know you've already been granted with this award,but it doesn't hurt to win it again,right:D
Freebird- Another blogger whose blogs are her views and nothing more. Its some time since you last updated.
Crusader-For all his bold posts. I dint know he writes so well in malayalam until he started his malayam blog. Its a pity i cant follow it now.
Spectator speaks- Its only recently that i started visiting your blog and i liked the posts i read:-)
The Enigma unveiled- This is another blog that i started visiting recently and i loved his story 'Never say Goodbye'.
Sayesha's- This is a blog i visit often and admire.I soo envy her writing skills:D
The Dream World- As the crusader told,i only wish you would blog more often:-)

So thats it. Ive listed 7 blogs i love and there are many others as well. Just mentioned the ones that came to my mind first. So congrats everyone, keep passing the award:-)


11 comments:

Spectator said...

congrats !!! I want one I want one !!!!!!

kartoos said...

u just got one

Spectator said...

Oops. sorry i thought there is some third party criteria to be full filled. he he. didnt know for me, u r the ultimate jury !!! :D

kartoos said...

yes im the ultimate jury b-)

Praveen said...

thnks 4 the gr8 words on my blog..hehee...ppl will surely suspect a conspiracy

y rn't u able to read malayalam blog?font prob?

kartoos said...

yeah font pbm,i could read it when it was in crusader itself

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award!!!
[melodrama] Awards like this keep me going *sniff* [/melodrama]

kartoos said...

u r welcome

Canary said...

I am not one of these, but I got to visit some of these brilliant weblogs and read some cool stuff!
So kudos to the idea! :P

kartoos said...

Thanks for visiting:-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you. :D Ippola kandathu ente blog ee listil undennu.... Btw do i know you? Thanx again :)