Thursday, March 03, 2011

Loooooooooooong Time.. No see

Its been 2 years.. just happened to land here somehow.. Everything has changed, blogs,social networking sites,people... Been out of touch with so many things that were a major part in my life 2 years ago.. Feeling an emotional rush after coming back to this page after so much time.. But its been soo long since i wrote anything [not specific to blogs here] that im literally at a loss of words. Missing good old blogging days.. there used to be a time when u would keep refreshing page waiting for comments. Now I feel like someone whos accidently found their diary entries of chilldhood :D . Im glad i wrote all these good for nothing stuff once upon a time. Im glad I could know wat i thot 5 years ago.
I dont wanna miss this feeling after another 5 years. I wanna start blogging again. Maybe i will. On that optimistic note, goodnight.
Yours Truly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! please write more :)

Anonymous said...

good to hear from you after so long a time.

-harry

kartoos said...

Thanks chechi :-)

@ harry-I never thought you still visit this page.Bet im more glad to hear from you :-)