Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tu,Tu Hain Kahaan???

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Well..i have been tagged for quite a long time now… but I still cudnt get a perfect picture of my dream lover…I hav been tagged by crusader and he has given permission to curse him as well…so …Aveda Kadavra or I would rather use an imperius curse on u and make u ..hmmm…mayb walk on ur nose...hows tht????..srry ..bad joke.
Now let me get serious and let me tell you ki mere ‘woh’ kaise hone chaahiyee…
Talking about looks…I don’t care much…though he could do with a little height…not asking for a 6 ft man.. still…he should be at least as tall as I am and having an impressing personality would help too.
I would be happy if he doesn’t have any habits like drinking or smoking..especially smoking.( but I guess if I insist on such demands…shaayad mein kuwaari hii mar jaavoongii :( )
He should have perfect faith in me and he should be broadminded.
He should be trustworthy.. normally I trust people. But I guess if I lose it for once its gone forever.
And I want my better half to be my companion in my happiness and in my hardship( I knw its understood…neednt even mention it). Maybe the word soul mate would describe it better. There shudnt be anything obscure between us. That is a must.
I can even stand an unromantic guy. I wouldn’t ask for ‘public’ displays of affection and I wouldnt want him to give me more priority than his mom( not that he should be one of the mama’s boys).. still I want him to love his family as well as respect mine.
He should give respect to my opinions…should not be a mcp.
I expect him to wear the trousers( not literally.. well literally too :D) in the family, he shud b responsible and intelligent as two irresponsible dumb morons wont be able to lead a successful life.
I am supposed to give 8 points ..still I don’t mind him having more of them like gr8 humor sense , conversational skills, cooking abilities(he wont be needing that as I am a master chef myself…I would serve him my masterpiece daily which is boiled water),ability to behave well accrding to the situations…..and the list goes on..
Phhewww…par aise mundiyee tho filmon mein bhi nahin hotheee…:(. And the bottom line is…’adaptation is the basis of life’ my dear friends.
So that sums it up…
And now I am tagging Anand and Arun
P.S: Don’t tell me that after reading this that u feel like u have got it all :D ..then pleasee..join the queue:D

4 comments:

Praveen said...

he eee nice one....but i din't xpect such a heavy bit of cursing from u...and if ever u meet a man with the qualities described above plz let everyone know....and i wud specially want to meet tht Dumb guy atleast once....veronninum alla...onnu namikkaan

GingerTea said...

heyy .. i liked that pic u have put there man .....
also the comment ..'adaptation is the basis of life’ (sighhhhhhh)

~ sAn ~ said...

Cooking abilties? :O Darn I dont qualify, jst missed it :P Off the queue now! ;)

Nice post, and hope u get someone with the above qualifications. All i have to say to him is, poory guy! :P Jst kiddin'

kartoos said...

@prav's- how can i waste an opprtnty to curse u..aftrall what r friends for...and wen i get the prince charming,will inform u for sure:D
@meenu- yeah dear,sapne kabhi sach nahii hothee:(
@san- srry yaar,that was a close call..dont get depressed,even tho its impossible:D