Saturday, February 04, 2006

How dumb r u???

It was this friend of mine who asked me to stop using a diary and blog my daily things… But I thought I would have to copy paste each day the same things..it wudve been smething like...
while(j!=s8)
{
woke up at -- ;

went to skool..oops college( wud rather not insult skool);
slept, daydreamed, did( copied ) the ‘hme’wrk of every hr

in the preceeding hr,tried diffr hairdo’s on the front benchers ;
back to home;
infrnt of d pc;
sleep;
}

(having c lab xams day aftr 2moro…the aftereffects of studying so hard may reflect on even my blogs..:D)
so I dropped the idea of writing about me there.. it was just this Sunday that smething different happened in my life…I always had the feeling…but never knew tht upto what extend it is true…this friend of mine…talked to me till late in the night…and hours later I realized tht my feelings were nothing but mere truth…that I am the dumbest creature Almighty has ever created!!!
I am gonna describe to u how can u get ur id skrewed in 5 min…
The following is a part of the conversation that happened between me and my friend….

My pal: ur bday on ---- - rite??
Me : yaa….y? ( shudve smelt smething there itself…as he just hit a quarter

century in asking my bday)
My pal: simply
Me : gifts r always welcome
My pal: ya ya…jst keep waitin
My pal: and send me ur zip code…. so i can send gifts
Me : ------ ( my senses completely clouded by d sight of dis gift waiting 4 me –dumb instance 1)

My pal: u knw wat
My pal: i hav always been fascinated by batman
My pal: last day i drew da bat logo on da table
My pal: and devi came and asked me if it was pahntom's
My pal: my hero…she killed him (ohh god ..he’s really gud at this..i had no idea wht he's upto)

My pal: u must've been harry potter fan frm child hood
Me : no...d 1st book released only wen i was in 9 th or so
My pal: so who was bfor dat….shaktiman?
Me : archies….but hes a big flirt.
My pal: betty??
Me : yaa..i like betty….similar to me
My pal: so betty ur childhood hero? ( here at this point I did wonder y he is hellbent on knwing my childhood hero…even I din hav a perfect idea who it was.. and how the hell does betty fit in as a childhood hero)
Me : naaaa…..i liked ------ quite ( don wanna publish it in the net…the answer is already famous by now…sighhhh)
and at this point my friend suddenly gets sleepy and he goes to sleep promising me a cute surprise next day…and I too hit the covers dreaming about the ‘pleasant’ surprise I am going to get .
The next day evening I try to get online as usual and get sign in problems…and it hit me…every piece of the riddle fell into its place…he just had to click the ‘4got passwrd’..I was angry or sad at myself or him..anyway will describe the behind the scenes play later sometime as I am not too sure about the responses.. it was that I dint remember my secret question ( ie..until this Monday…thanx to my pal ,will never 4get that nymore :D) as I created the id some 6 or so years ago…( these r all just the cover up’s for my dumbness , that I found out after hard researches).
Moral of the blog :
Don’t give stupid questions and stupid answers ( like what vehicle u have…maruti) and behave stupidly like this . Every friend may not be as trustworthy as mine :) !!!



6 comments:

~ sAn ~ said...

btw, i dont see a j++ in that while loo :O No plans of climbing the ladder?

Oh! Stolen password? Welcome to the club, u cud have been a lil careful. Watch out frm now own!

GingerTea said...

why do u have to say again and again that u are dumb .. every one knows that !!!!

InfJunkie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
InfJunkie said...

hey, since u're over the he-cracked-my-id thing, why dontcha put up anothr post? :D

kartoos said...

@san- with d amt of backpapers i xpect,i am thinking of an infinte loop by puttin a j-- there
@meenu- :P..every1 need not knw me as well as u do.
@freebird- i will,i will..xams going on...so took a break

Anonymous said...

what are you ?