Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sooo much for..'The End'

Guys..cheer up..i am back…long time since I blogged..have been thinking about it…but u can never ever imagine how lazy I can get(nope yaar,u cant)and made up the excuse of lack of topix..i know its my page and I can even write about how peaceful a sleep I had this noon. So thot of boring you again.
2 days before..
I was watching tv…yeah..since I got the net,I haven’t been much into tv..and was surfing through the channels and the star parivaar came up…and guess what guys…I actually did see an ‘ENDING’ episode of one of those ektha soap opera’s …and I remember seeing the same things first episode too..this is a real once in a life time opportunity…thought my great grand children’s would get to see the last episode..and don’t get the misconception that I am a fan of the soaps..the only thing I notice sometimes is the costumes,or ‘accessories’ as one of my friends term it…and the names are soo damn funny..kehta hai dil kyu hota hai pyaar, kyu chalti hai hawa,kyu hota hai dadkan,kuch tho hai, koi hai…. Kkkkkkk… gimme a break!!!
Well..i was in 10th when this one started…u cant blame me .. even shaktiman seemed appealing during the sslc xams.. I will describe to u wht I saw in this soap here and there during channel swapping in 4 years
Stage 1- This Sarvagunasambana Sarvamsaha heroine (let us call her X),gets married to Y..and there is a damn big family of Y in which the only one I rem is Z, Y’s younger brother who considers X as mom or even more...and thus she remains the ideal bahu…then there comes the villainess which is my mom who cuts the cable as she thought I am not using it at all.
Stage 2-( after a lot of crying and stamping my foot,I get the conn back)Y is dead and the mourning X(fcrse she is pregnant ,as usual) appears in this white saree(no color costumes ..so switched channels)
Stage 3-X and Z,the kaliyug laxman are happily married(me :O:O:O…where the hell is the remot???)
Stage 4-A new character who is identical to X exists in sme village(X’) and X and X’
gets interchanged somehow….phewwww
Stage 5-X’ dies and everyone thinks it was X who died and total chaos…and finally X proves that she is X by DNA test (kill meeeeeee)
Stage 6-X is having brain tumor(yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay…I had springs attached on my legs at the thought of getting rid of X finally)
Stage 7-(which was the day before yesterday)X and Y having twins(she seems to have transplanted her brain…or as it is an ektha soap..it is also possible that the tumor disappeared just by praying) and they lived happily ever after(showing Kodak moments as usual)
This is the summary I got from the 10-15 episodes I have seen,(fcrse..all the while throughout the 4 yrs there were a whole lots of villains and villainess who has their own background music and who just finds bliss in destroying X’s peace of mind)and I am finally happy that it ended.
And guess what I saw the first thing switching on the TV today?..The sequel is coming..with X and Y and their 3 children(all 5of them seems to be of the same age).’K’ queen Ki Kahaniyaa Kabhi Khatham Nahii Hothiiii…..

1 comments:

kartoos said...

thank u dear...this time its study leave and ytday i decided to stay off the net and took the book...but ended up watching even mallu soaps:((..but wen kochunni started i found even data structures more interesting..so switched off the tv:)