Friday, July 07, 2006

T.A.G - Part I

I am no different from anyone who did this tag before-as bored as ever. So all the bored ones in the world,come read this and enlighten your lives by knowing when i yawned last time or blinked my eyes. Going straight to the questionnaire as my fans are awaiting:D

1. Grab the book nearest to you turn to page 18 and find line 4
When India became independent,it was divided into India and Pakistan.
..................from sister's textbook:D.

2. Stretch your arm out as far as possible
.....Done.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Took a glance at the TV while i was having tea. Amooma was watching some mega serial in DD.Thaloolam...or was it saagaram:-?

4. Without looking guess what time it is:
6 pm :-?

5. Now look at the time, what is the actual time?
5.44 pm

6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear?
'Yeh taara woh taara' and some prayer song is playing on the temple near by:)

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Went to swapna chechi's home earlier and spend the afternoon there.

8. Before this survey what did you look at?
The blogger boy's blog:)

9. What are you wearing?
A black n violet mixed salwar kameez.

damn...power went ....would continue after a break!
&**&^%..i cant even copy this thing to save. Thank god..CTRL+ C worked.

Guess who's back after having hot samosa's and a candle light bath ;;) (ya, freebird was right..a bath once in a while feels good). So back to business.

10. Did you dream last night?
Seldom do i remember my dreams. I do day dream 24*7 though!


11. When did you last laugh?
I think i did at swapna chechi's today:-?...else laughed a lot yesterday, watching superman and during the lunch with my friends.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Paint would do???


13. Seen anything weird lately?
I saw Anand yesterday.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Nice for killing time.

15. What is the last film you saw?
Philadeliphia....nice one:)

16. If you became a multimillionaire what would you buy?
*thinking*.....*still thinking*.....damn..i'm sooo ambitionless...I dont have anything to do with a million...well..had plans to go shopping with my friends...wudve liked to have some 200 bucks for that.

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
Hmmmm...cant find anything...my life is an open book.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would wanna invent time machine

19. Do you like to dance?
When there's none around,yeah i do:D

20. George Bush.
No comments.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what would you call her?
I like the name 'Nandini' much..I know its quite old fashioned and no,its not a cows name X-(...though I havent decided yet...afterall its my baby's name...have to consider all sides

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
I had thought that i would let'him' name if its a boy....now that you ask me, I would like the name 'Nikhil'. And i wanted a gal ,though every horoscope kinda thing tells me that i would have 2 boys:((


23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Maybe for some time.Not settling there.

24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
That i get the power to go and visit my beloved ones back in the earth and be with them,invisible maybe.

Now i get to tag all my tag hater friends...beginning with rj(:D),ken,sk,devi,priya.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

guess hu's here. yeah bloggerboy!

:">

"Guess who's back after having hot samosa's and a candle light bath ;;) (ya, freebird was right..a bath once in a while feels good)."

& some ppl ve d wrongest notions & they keep tellin other ppl abt it!
sheesh.

"...else laughed a lot yesterday, watching superman and during the lunch with my friends."

yeah, true. he hee

"Philadeliphia....nice one:)"

*hug*

bubyee now,
love,
me

kartoos said...

@ bloggerboy-:D
*hug back*

Anonymous said...

It was really accidently i found this blog. You put the name "My Pensieve", That's really good one. Can you guess what w

-: :Abhi: :- said...

:) My Pensive...Kewl..n nice one....Nice meeting u!

kartoos said...

@anonymous- thanx..n guess what???:-?
@abhi-thanku der too..just tht im an HP fan