Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Mosaic tag

This is also another session of self tagged :D.You
may ask if i dont have any other job. The answer is NO. Wandering through different blogs,finding out different tags and implementing them on my own blog, thats how jobless i am these days. If you know of any other job vacanacy which PAYS please let me know.

Here are the rules of this tag.

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, and pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.

The questions:

1. What is your first name?

2. What is your favorite food? right now?

3. What high school did you go to?

4. What is your favorite color?

5. Who is your celebrity crush?

6. What is your favorite drink?

7. What is your dream vacation?

8. What is your favorite dessert?

9. What do you want to be when you grow up?

10. What do you love most in life?

11. What is one word that describes you?

12. What is your user name?

Heres my tile:

I bet you cant find out my answers seeing the tile.

Now its fun time. I get to tag people. So i tag you.

Once you have read this theres no turning back. You have to do the tag. Or you are gonna have 20 years of badluck. Zelenia Zombie tried to ignore this message and she was raped by a mad bull on the road.
So do this tag in 15 minutes and have your crush fall in love with you in 15 minutes

Do this tag in 25 minutes and have your crush fall in love with you in 25 minutes.

Now you have some idea how bored i am. Good.
I am guessing you are as jobless as i am or even more. Otherwise you wouldnt have reached this line,would you? Anyways good to know that I have company. Stopping now before i write more crazy stuff. Bye Byeeeeeeee.

P.S : I know I am yet to do the tag given by praveen, kya karoo forbidden fruit tastes more:D

9 comments:

Praveen said...

"what do you want to be when you grow up?"
I dint get that image..a globe..
world leader????

and u still havnt grown up??:P

was planning to do this tag..saw this in rockus's blog...

now do my tag..hehhee

kartoos said...

When will i ever grow up:D. I think i gave astronaut as the answer:D

shadow said...

A very interesting tag :D .. Maybe ill do it too if i get enough time :D !! And is Martini ur fav drink ???? :D And what is ur user name ?? Weird-bed-near-circle ???

Spectator said...

all pics r good. except hritik !

Stupidosaur said...

//thats how jobless i am these days. If you know of any other job vacanacy which PAYS please let me know.

You mean you are jobless with a vacant(doing nothing) job that pays and you want another such?

Or are you 'jobless' jobless and want a job?

Not that I have one for you. Just asking ;)

// Praveen said...
"what do you want to be when you grow up?"
I dint get that image..a globe..
world leader????

Or you just wanna be a bloated sphere? (Kidding lol!)

kartoos said...

@ stupidosaur- I have 2 job offers. but none of them gave a joining date yet. Thus jobless these days

Unknown said...

So your favourite drink is Vodka with lime? ;-)

kartoos said...

@ spectator-whats wrong with hrithik?

@ rockus & shadow- thats supposed to be a lemonade

Spectator said...

nothing wrong. i jus dont like him !!!