Saturday, October 25, 2008

A li'l Chit Chat

Here lemme babble a little about whats going on with my life(like I dont do that enough:D). I've got my call letter for my job and will be joining it soon. I had assumed my next post would be a sentimental one, crying my eyes out about leaving everything behind. Guess i would save the melodrama for the next post:D. Talking about myself, today was a rare non boring day outta my always boring life. I went out shopping today with friend1(ofcourse shopping alone is damn boring). We went to buy clothes,bags,footwear...ok not boring my "macho" readers by going into the details of that.
We went to eat and friend1 calls this other friend(who i am not familiar with) to join us for lunch. Heres a situation which i am not very comfortable with.Yeah, I am not the perfect talker while meeting someone for the first time and most of my friends have told me their first impression isnt the right(lets not talk about the best:D)impression of my actual character. So i was feeling very awkward at first. But then i remembered how i had met this other friend(friend2), through this same mutual friend1. At first i had this same problem with friend2 as well. I even remember he had bowed to me after our first meeting(coz he never saw another "talkative" creature like me before). The strange thing about me is I can talk quite well to people over the net. Thus i started mingling much more with him through net..through the daily conferences we used to have with mutual friends..and then we began to meet more often..and now hes one among my close circle of friends..he is the first commentor in most of my posts. So thinking about him i started feeling more at ease with this friends friend having lunch with me.By the time we were leaving i felt quite ok. After all we never know how we are going to be gifted with another precious friend who is going to be there with us through our happiness and hardships. So here is a toast(or rather a post) to all my friends and especially to my friends whom i got through other friends and for friends who introduced me to such new friends. Love you all>:D<

P.S: To friend 2 mentioned in this post-You just missed an awesome treat by friend1 because you were too busy to join us:P

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about friend3 who misses all the treats , when u , friend1 and friend2 are insensitive enough to go out and have a good time without her...
-Well wisher of poor little friend3 -

kartoos said...

@ anonymous - I am not really convinced about the well wisher part/:).kayilirupu vechu nokumbo she has few well wishers:P

kartoos said...

My doubts are confirmed:P. I had a visitor an hour n a half ago from Bombay,Maharashtra who uses linux OS and google reader. Using Feedjit traffic feed has finally paid off:P.

--xh-- said...

:-) we dont know how and when we gets good friends, so I am always open when I have to meet some one dont know :)

and blogger have played a good part in giving me some awesome wonderful friends... :)

alok said...

Friends are like dots in someone's life, when you join & walk them they become a line in your life and when you round them they become the circle of your life :)

P.S : If you have one good friend with then most likely you have many of them.

Anonymous said...

:-D

Anonymous said...

hey karthoo How u know --xh-- ????

kartoos said...

@ xh- yeah im starting to get blogger friends as well,i guess:-)

@ alok- yeah we are blessed with a circle of good friends

@ swapna- i know xh through blogosphere.

Praveen said...

u still remember tht 'bowing' part?:P
hehehheehehee

too bad i missed the treat

Praveen said...

@anonymous aka meenu :P
feedjit ullathu kondu ippo ingne olichum paathum varunnore ellam kandupidikkan pattum:D

nobody asked friend3 to shift base to far away mumbai:P...avde kondu treat tharanam ennu vecha budhimuttaanu

kartoos said...

yeah treats are only for people staying in kerala:>