Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Helloooooo..Hellooooooooo..Anybody thereee???

10 more days left for me in my hometown... and no, surprisingly I'ven't started getting all emotional yet. If you ask me what I am feeling right now..I am feeling a lot like Monica. Remember the episode where Rachel has to move out and Monica is angry that Rachel isn't sad about moving out. I am feeling the exact same thing, I've been living with these people for 22 years and now I am gonna leave and they dont seem to even care that I'd be gone..Hmmpff. ITS THE END OF AN ERA for crying out loud. Everyone is busy in their own world. Amma cant take one day leave for me. Sis is too busy with her exams. Dad seems to be busy planning some trip to Mumbai. Amooma(Grandma) is the only one who seems to care. But she always cared. Every other grandchild of hers claims that shes been partial towards me always..and I agree. So shes all worried that I wont be eating properly there and stuff..sweet of her. Others..hmpff..theyd know once i leave..theyd miss me so much ..mere ek chalak ke liye thadpeega..hmmpff..well who am i kidding..They may not even realise that im gone..sighh. Yesterday Rajiv was telling me.. the first week after you are gone they'd call u daily...after that..if you call them they start asking why did u call?:((
This probably would be my last post from my hometown...Hope this wouldnt be my last post ever! Though I am having a bad feeling about it..For once the company has blocked blogspot there.. Then if you dont blog for a long while you would start feeling lazy to blog and feel at a loss of topics to blog about. This is my 40th post i guess..outta which more than 15 were posted when i was jobless here during the last couple of months. That itself shows that once you start blogging you can go on and on..and once you feel outta touch..you wont feel like posting at all. I promise myself that i wont let it happen..that I wont stop blogging at any cost..even if its after a short interval..not that my readers are gonna be heartbroken hearing me leave either(you dont care too..hmpff:(( ). I wonder if i have any readers at all:D..apart from those innocent souls who accidently land on this page coz google took them here while searching for something which isnt even remotely connected to the contents of the page. If anyone is there >:D< you for going through my crazy posts...I'll be gone for a while.. Don't miss me too much,k???? Bidding adieu
your's not so joblessly

P.S: pray for me that i get posting back here:D

6 comments:

--xh-- said...

dont stop posting.. even if company blocks blogspot, u can take a peak once in a while from outside... where r u traveling to?

Unknown said...

Don't worry about blogspot being blocked. Just set up post using email in your settings and you can blissfully blog away through email. To read the blogs use Google Reader or if its blocked use rssfwd.com to get blog posts through mail. Remember, where there is a will there is a way!

Deepz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deepz said...

dont think too much u badmash...everythin will be fine out there..;)

Praveen said...

ur parents wud surely miss u..its just that they dont show it outwards because it may make u sad too..

Its been one year since I come here..I call home everyday..If one day my call becomes late for even a 5 minutes, am sure to get a call from them:D

and never stop blogging..

kartoos said...

@ xh- i hope so,im going to mysore:-).

@ rockus- i hear even yahoo and gmail are banned:-<. will do something about it. thanks for the tip:-)

@ deepz- i really really hope so:D.

@ praveen- relieved to hear about phone calls and no i wont stop blogging:-)