Sunday, November 09, 2008

The Evolution Tag

Two questions from the past, present and future. Answer them and then tag your friends from the blog-o-sphere.

Tagged by crusader

Yesterday-Your oldest memories

My first Birthday-my aunt gave me this doll of Indira Gandhi . Amma had made sadya(traditional kerala feast) for a few people and Achan invited his whole office to home without any notice. Though I dont remember how they managed.
Our house owner lived downstairs and whenever I used to switch on some light unnecessarily Amma used to scold me saying I am wasting Govt's current and the uncle downstairs better not see it. So I lived with the impression that the uncle downstairs is Government.
Apparently I was a very well-behaved(read lazy) child. I would stay wherever they kept me unlike my sister and cousins.

What were you doing ten years ago?

I was in 7th std. Classes were shuffled at the beginning of 7th std for the first time. So i was lonely at first. Then I met M (whom i mentioned here ) . Those were the good old days when I was mad about the man who retired out of International cricket today. I just realised I still am.


Today

Spending my last few days at home before I join my job. Having bittersweet feelings about leaving this place. Have to finish a lotta formalities,not to mention start packing before I go..which is keeping me busy fortunately, not giving much time to think about how I am gonna miss my dear ones there.

Tomorrow

Got to go to the hospital to take some medical tests which the company wants me to undergo. Should also visit JD,an old teacher of mine.


What do you see yourself doing 14 years from now?

Happily married. Well settled.Beeing at a job which I love and which allows flexible hours letting me spend a lotta time with my family,living at a place which isnt far away from my parents. And they say I am not ambitious.


If you build a time capsule what would it contain?

Memories of college life,Photographs regarding the same, Memories of the good old days at home fighting with sister for a piece of chocolate or the last spoon of ice cream..memories of the times when she was so-wanna-hug-you-right-now kinda innocent and cute. So many memories ragarding incidents which may appear just another normal day thing to others,but is very special to my heart. Also those blogposts which are dear to me,which I think are deserved to be read.

I tag you.

5 comments:

Praveen said...

"I would stay wherever they kept me unlike my sister and cousins."

hahhahaa...soooo lazyyy:D..

hmmm...so many nice nice memories:D

--xh-- said...

it is always nice to take a trip back the memory lane...
i went home last weekend and I was riding my bullet with my dad and I was thinking ow I used to fiddle with his cycle before he takes me out in the evening when i was doing my LKG / UKG...

loved reading this tag.. and all the best for the new place...

Unknown said...

I did the tag and got depressed by the end...Not good if you are in the bad mood!

kartoos said...

@ praveen- yeah still too lazy even to move:D

@ xh-thankyou:-)

@ rockus- everything depends on the mood,you mustve seen my depressing posts as well:D

Cris Hand said...

nicely put... holding nto memmories but then moving on