Thursday, August 21, 2008

Self-tagged

10 Realizations


I didn’t know the spelling of realization until Word showed a red line under realisation.

Its always better to type in Word first before posting in Blogger.

Blogger is stupid. This is my first blog entry ever, but Blogger shows it as my third entry.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S isn’t the only good sitcom in the world. Then it’d be like saying there is only one flavor of ice cream. I just grabbed a spoon :D

Even though I am very nervous about anything and everything and worry unnecessarily about senseless stuff, I am more bold than I think when it comes to the real stuff. I realized that after my surgery.

If you try to make everyone in the world happy you would end up sad. So do what you think is right.

When you have a season (1 or 2 especially) of Prison Break in your hard disk, you cant just stop after an episode and go sleep. If you gotta stop it should be in the middle of an episode.

I never take advices seriously until something happen and once it happen I start the act of whining..Why GOD?Why?? Why r u doing this to me :((???? (like Joey)

If I start having a hiccup I start to google about all the diseases that it might be a symptom of , their treatments, the chances that those diseases can recur etc (reminds me of a chapter we had in school.. The Man Who was a Hospital)

Most of my blog entries are either whiny or emotional or tags.. My friends term my entries as “depressing” and have been asking me to be more positive.


9 things I’m glad about:


My family


My friends

My college(I can see my friends rolling their eyes:D).Even though it was a very strict and school like place with uniforms, it witnessed some of the biggest changes in me and gifted me with some of the most important people in my life.

The fact that I dint stop blogging like some people I know. Inspite of the fact that there aren’t any great innovative posts or posts that deals with the socio economic situations of today(not that such blogs are not good just that I’ve no clue to write about them) to boast about, I am happy that I dint quit. Atleast it would be fun for me to read it when I’m 70. When I started even I dint expect me to continue blogging even after 2 -3 years.

It feels good to know that someone read your blog.

I’m glad I got a job. It seems like it wasn’t that big a deal now. Until the day before I got the job I thought it was impossible.

Even though I complaint about silly stuff, I know that there are lots of people who suffers much more. So I’m glad about everything I have.

During my +2 years I thought I would never study ever again.. Im glad it dint become true.

Now I’m glad that I had 8 things to be glad about:D


8 things I badly wanna do:


Blog more often

Read more blogs,books.

Become perfectly healthy.

Shop without a very limited budget :D

Visit many places with family or friends.

See season 4 of prison break

Take better care of myself(but too lazy to)

Wake up earlier.


7 things I often tell myself


Be less bothered about what others think(not coz I don’t care coz I care too much).

Be less selfish.

Be less lazy.

Be less sensitive.

Be optimistic.

Don’t always do stuff on an impulse. Think before you act.

Don’t say yes when you wanna say no.


6 people I wanna thank


There would be more than 6 people. So lets just say family, friends and some teachers too.


5 things I believe in


God

Myself

Love.

Science

Murphy’s Laws:D


4 people I tag


I tag anyone who feels like doing a tag.


3 Confessions.


When I was in 1st std, I threw my benchmates book out through the window because she wouldn’t move.


I have once thrown a key at my amma because she didn’t give me a packet of chocolates my uncle brought when I was in UKG. It hit her nose and bled. Sometimes I wonder if that’s why I have been having many problems with my nose.


I am guilty that I dint put one tenth the effort my parents did for my studies in my +2. They had a hard time, yet they did everything for me and I let them down. Its ok, all’s well that ends well.


2 Promises.


Its better not to promise than do it and later break it. After all we are just human.


1 That's exclusively yours. can write anything.


I was not tagged by anyone, saw this tag on rockus page, felt like doing it and its DONE.

23 comments:

GingerTea said...

Its always better to type in Word first before posting in Blogger.
is it ???? i dont like word

F.R.I.E.N.D.S isn’t the only good sitcom in the world.
thank GOD u realized it atleast now :P ... i was thinking of never ever coming to your home again

I am more bold than I think when it comes to the real stuff.
i have serious doubts about that :P

If you try to make everyone in the world happy you would end up sad. So do what you think is right.
Good one :)

The fact that I dint stop blogging like some people I know.
Ahem ... no comments :|

It feels good to know that someone read your blog.
Feel really really good ... someone great has read your blog ! :D

kartoos said...

@ meeenu- at first i was :O that u remembered ur blogger id,then remembered that its just ur google id. And im glad that someone great found time from their busy schedule to visit this jobless fellows blog:P

Anonymous said...

'Tagged' ... sounds a cool concept. May be I'll try this out n' see wot it turns out to be ... hehe :)

kartoos said...

@ anonymous- so u have a blog?

Praveen said...

The fact that I dint stop blogging like some people I know.

hehhee...one name came to my mind and thr she has commented..a big shock really:P

on the whole, its like a detailed 'about me' on U:D...gr8 choice of words...guess u've improved a lot as a blogger in recent times..

Praveen said...

one more thing...tht incident of throwing ur classmate's books out of the window...unbelievable...u did it?????hehheee:P

kartoos said...

@ praveen- yeah i did and the teacher made me go out n take it and apologise to the girl:|

Anonymous said...

no i don't have a blog ... too lazy to start one ... hehe

between, tried to do this 'tag', but not able to :( ... always gets a feeling like wot I've written just before is not right!

kartoos said...

@ anonymous- create a blog and post those there..so that i could get to read it too
and y dont u put ur name so that i can recognize u from other anonymous people:D(not the name just for the sake of it,real name)

alok said...

A nice post, I am back here after some long time good to see that there were lots of new posts on your blog :) will take my time to read them.

I am reiterating - after all we are just human.

Have a great weekend.

Lil Harry said...

Well am no more anonymous, but a blogger ~~ hehe :D
You may see my tag when ya get time,
take care.

Unknown said...

Its always better to type in Word first before posting in Blogger.

Use the ScribeFire Firefox extension. No hassles with Word or the blogger interface.

Whats the big deal with Prison Break? Is it that good?

I liked that first confession! Me guilty of a similar stuff, the only difference being me throwing the guys medicine. :-D

Great tag!

@meenu: :O (literally went that!) Dinn forget your blogger id? :-P

Unknown said...

P.S: Damn cool template!

kartoos said...

@ lil harry- yeah i visited ur virtual home:D
@ rockus- thanks
and yeah prison break is quite good..speaking with my limited knowledge about sitcoms ie

kartoos said...

@ alok-i guess u r commenting for the first time,visited ur blog:)..lemme take my time around too:-)

alok said...

hey! then check your blog post "Dedicated to CS04-08MBT".

kartoos said...

@ alok- :">*embarassed*
I am really really sorry..just that ur name dint ring a bell suddenly.
Glad to know that there are lotsa nightbirds out here:D..feels like a chatroom:D

Lil Harry said...

hey ... thnx for de comment ... in fact only ya know of ma blog ... hehehe!
let anonymity be there and see if anyone visits, meanwhile i'll think of jotting down any random thoughts that may circle my mind.
between, ya need to tell me how to apply cool templates, fonts n' all ... lol, a burden at hand right :D

Lil Harry said...

oh ... okay, thnx :)

kartoos said...

@ lil harry- sure,anytime...as of now i am jobless here:D

alok said...

Hey you needn’t :)

Oops ! night birds or I can say owls :D

kartoos said...

yup ullooo:D

Anonymous said...

Now i know y u having troubles with ur nose. but now i m confused Why I am having the same trouble!!!! I didnt do anything? "Why GOD?Why?? Why r u doing this to me :((???? (like Joey)"